Bodog Poker Bonus Code 2011 Offers the Best Poker Bonus
Since money is power, poker players always need to be mindful of the balance in their account. Money won’t always win a hand but it sure can help. One way to gain more power is by taking advantage of the best poker bonuses. The Bodog Poker Bonus Code 2011 gives you some major playing strength as it pays 110% on deposits up to $1,000 for a total reward of $1,100!
Open Your Bodog Poker Account
The Bodog Poker Bonus Code 2011 is given to new players. The first thing a poker player has to do is open up an account with Bodog Poker. Once they do that they will have access to one of the best poker bonuses on the Internet.
Opening your account is easy. Go to a third party site advertising the code. They can be found in a simple Google search. The bonus code or referral number varies depending upon which third-party site you connect through to signup and download the Bodog software.
Once you download and open the software, you’ll be able to signup. Here are the steps to opening your Bodog Poker account. Once on the “Open My Account” page you will do the following:
- Choose your country of origin
- Fill in personal information
- Fill in contact information
- Postal Address
- Create and confirm password
- Answer password recovery questions
- Fill in referral number or code from third party site (This is VERY important!)
- Agree to Terms and Condition
- Click “Open My Account”
After that, you are close to securing one of the best poker bonuses around. You’ll receive a confirmation email and link. Follow the link and confirm your account. After that you can make your first deposit.
Using the Bodog Poker Bonus Code 2011
Remember that poker players must have entered the code when signing up to receive their 110% bonus. In order to get the maximum bonus, you must deposit $1,000. If you deposit half the maximum, $500, you’ll receive a poker bonus worth $550. (To determine the bonus amount multiply the amount of your initial deposit by 1.1.)
Using One of the Best Poker Bonuses
When you sign up for a bonus, players must meet certain requirements to garner the entire amount. 10% of the bonus amount is instantly credited to your account. Thus, if your bonus is the max, which is $1,100, you’ll see an extra $110 in your account immediately. You then have 30 days to collect the remaining 90%. Players must collect points by playing in real money games, through tournament fees and via playing time to qualify for the rest of their bonus money.
You can play in the following games to earn points towards claiming the rest of the cash due you after entering your Bodog Bonus Code — Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hi, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi-Lo, 5 Card Stud and Heads Up games.
Quick Bodog Poker Review
Along with offering one of the best poker bonuses of 2011, Bodog Poker is a great site on which to play. There’s plenty of action and lots of easy games where good players can exploit weaker ones. So if you’re a ringer looking for calling stations, loose-passive players and good old fish, this is one of the best sites around.
The graphics are very clean and rich. The site itself is exceptionally fast and Bodog makes multi-table play easy. However, if you are a Mac person, you’re out of luck as far as the site and the Bodog Poker Bonus Code 2011 is concerned. They are not Mac compatible.
Get Every Advantage
The fact is if you are a player then you want every benefit you can get including the best poker bonuses. Bodog Poker offers poker players every advantage. The Bodog Bonus Code will give you maximum power for your poker playing endeavors.